This article is about how to download Proteus 8.11 for free. After downloading the latest version, This tutorial will guide you on the installation procedure.
As of January 2021, Proteus 8.11 is the latest version of the high-rated simulation software. Regarding Arduino project design and simulation, Proteus stands out from all the simulation software.
If you are a beginner in electronics and applied electricity, don’t forget to read our article on the introduction to electricity and electronics protective devices.
Proteus has inclusive support for all the Arduino core boards (Arduino Uno, Arduino Nano, Arduino Lily, Arduino Mega, etc.) and an extensive collection of Arduino sensor libraries.
Also, check these recent articles and resources:
How to download Proteus 8.11
To get the latest version of Proteus which is version v8.11 kindly for the instruction below:
- Download the latest version of Proteus from these links [PROTEUS DOWNLOAD] or [PROTEUS DOWNLOAD]
- Extract the downloaded file to your computer. You can extract it from the initial download folder to your desktop so you can easily access it.
- Double-click on the file Proteus 8.11 SP0 Pro HomeMade Electronics.exe. Follow the prompts to install Proteus on your computer.
- During the installation wizard, you may be asked to install additional Visual C++ libraries such as the popularly Microsoft VC++ 2015 redistributable. Accept to install any additional Microsoft product when prompted.
- After the installation, do not launch the program. Go to the installed directory of Proteus. In our case, we installed Proteus at C:\Program Files (x86)\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 8 Professional. You can also right-click on the Proteus icon on the desktop and select “Open File Location”.
- In the Proteus 8.11 folder, open the “DATA” folder and then the “LIBRARY” folder.
- Leave the “Library” Folder open and go to the Proteus Setup folder. Open the “Arduino_Proteus_Libraries”.
- Copy all the files from “Arduino_Proteus_Libraries” and paste them into the “LIBRARY” folder of the Proteus installation directory, the folder you have opened in step 6.
- That’s all. Enjoy the latest version of Proteus with Arduino Sensor Libraries for free.
See also a 4-way traffic system developed in Proteus.
Watch the video below for a step-by-step installation of Proteus 8.11 and Arduino Libraries.
You can also download Proteus 8.9 full software with Arduino sensor Libraries from this link: Arduino 8.9 Download and do the GSM Based Fire and Smoke Detection and Prevention System project in proteus. We have also built Gas and Smoke Detection With SMS Notification with proteus.
If you prefer a wireless communication project, kindly look at the Getting Started with LoRa RYLR998 and Arduino.
This tutorial also caters for those looking for solutions with:
how to download proteus software for free, proteus, proteus software download, proteus free download and install, download proteus for free, how to download and add Arduino Library in proteus 8, how to install proteus, download proteus 8 professional full crack, proteus free download without crack, install proteus 8 full activation, free download proteus software, proteus 8.10 and 8.11 full download, how to install Arduino library in proteus 8