In my previous tutorial “How To Fix TM1 Laptop Sound Drivers“, I demonstrated how to fix the TM1 laptop sound problem by installing audio drivers. I got a lot of requests about how to download and install all the TM1 laptop drivers including WiFi, VGA, Bluetooth, etc.
So today, I will like to show you how to download and install all the device drivers for your Teacher Mate One laptop.
Do you want to earn money online? check this article: Top Affiliate Programs 2022 – Earn More Commissions.
Since the TM1 laptop is a customized one, it is very difficult to get its drivers online. But we have taken the pain to consolidate all the drivers for you on a single website. Please learn how to install new windows on the TM1 laptop if you are having problems using it.
Also, check these recommended posts:
What is the TM1 laptop driver?
To the layman, a driver is a software that a device uses to work with your PC. When your device isn’t working properly, you can check if the driver is installed correctly. A corrupt, faulty or outdated driver could always be the cause. In the case of the TM1 laptop, the sound or audio device has the most troublesome drivers. However, this article will deal with the installation of all the device drivers of the TM1 laptop.
To fix driver problems, you need to update or re-install the particular driver. For some devices, Windows can update the driver automatically. For other devices too especially external and special devices such as VGA and Audio Cards, you need to manually download and install or update drivers yourself.
Since the TM1 laptops are new in the market, it is very difficult to get one-click automatic driver software installers. We will, therefore, opt for the manual method of installing all the TM1 laptop drivers.
Download the TM1 Laptop drivers manually
There are two ways to get the Teacher Mate One laptop drivers. From the manufacturer’s website or from this very website. To download all the Teacher Mate 1 laptop drivers from the manufacturer platform, go to KA Technologies website. Use the live Support section of their website to request the drivers. A support team will respond and request your Email and WhatsApp number where the link to download the drivers would be sent. Please make sure you provide an accurate and current Email and WhatsApp line.
On the other hand, you can use the link provided here to download the complete TM1 laptop drivers.
How to install the drivers
The complete driver is a zip file (Filename ends in “.zip”.) so you will need to unzip it. To unzip it you will need a zip extraction tool such as WinRAR. Get WinRAR here. The drivers will then, be installed step by step using the “.inf” file. The following steps are for your reference on how to install the device drivers of the TM1 laptop. If you want a visual tutorial, you can check this video out;
1. Go to Device Manager. To do so, press Windows Logo Key + X on your keyboard and select Device Manager. Alternatively, you can Right-click on the start button and select Device Manager from the list of options that pop up.
2. Find the device that needs a driver update or re-installation. (I’m using Multimedia Audio Controller for example here.)
3. Right-click on the device and select Update Driver. On the next screen, select Browse my computer for drivers.
4. Click “Browse” on the next screen and navigate to the folder where you extracted the drivers (TM1 DRIVERS). Select the folder and click OK.
5. Click Next and wait for the drivers to be installed successfully. Click on “Close” when done to finish the installation.
6. Repeat the steps to install the rest of the drivers. Congratulations, you have successfully installed drivers for your TM1 laptop.
If you have difficulty downloading and installing the drivers manually, you can leave it in the comment box. I will be glad to assist you.