In my previous tutorial, “How To Fix TM1 Laptop Sound Drivers“, I demonstrated how to fix the TM1 laptop sound problem by installing audio drivers. I got a lot of requests about how to download and install all the TM1 laptop drivers, including WiFi, VGA, Bluetooth, etc.
So today, I will show you how to download and install all the device drivers for your Teacher Mate One laptop.
Since the TM1 laptop is customized, it is very difficult to get its drivers online. But we have taken the pain to consolidate all the drivers for you on a single website. Please learn how to install new windows on the TM1 laptop if you have problems using it.
Also, check these recommended posts:
What is the TM1 laptop driver?
To the layman, a driver is a software a device uses to work with your PC. When your device isn’t working properly, you can check if the driver is installed correctly. A corrupt, faulty, or outdated driver could always be the cause. In the case of the TM1 laptop, the sound or audio device has the most troublesome drivers. However, this article will deal with installing all the device drivers of the TM1 laptop.
To fix driver problems, you need to update or re-install the particular driver. For some devices, Windows can update the driver automatically. You must download, install, or update drivers manually for other devices, especially external and special devices such as VGA and Audio Cards.
Since the TM1 laptops are new in the market, getting one-click automatic driver software installers is very difficult. We will, therefore, opt for the manual method of installing all the TM1 laptop drivers.
Download the TM1 Laptop drivers manually
There are two ways to get the Teacher Mate One laptop drivers from the manufacturer’s website or this website. Go to the KA Technologies website to download all the Teacher Mate 1 laptop drivers from the manufacturer’s platform. Use the live Support section of their website to request the drivers. A support team will respond and request your Email and WhatsApp number, where the driver download link will be sent. Please make sure you provide an accurate and current Email and WhatsApp line.
On the other hand, you can use the link provided here to download the complete TM1 laptop drivers.
How to install the drivers
The complete driver is a zip file (Filename ends in “.zip.”) so you must unzip it. You will need a zip extraction tool such as WinRAR to unzip it. Get WinRAR here. The drivers will then be installed using the “.inf” file. The following steps are for your reference on how to install the device drivers of the TM1 laptop. If you want a visual tutorial, you can check this video;
1. Go to Device Manager. To do so, press Windows Logo Key + X on your keyboard and select Device Manager. Alternatively, you can Right-click the start button and select Device Manager from the list of options.
2. Find the device that needs a driver update or re-installation. (I’m using Multimedia Audio Controller, for example, here.)
3. Right-click on the device and select Update Driver. On the next screen, select Browse my computer for drivers.
4. Click “Browse” on the next screen and navigate to the folder where you extracted the drivers (TM1 DRIVERS). Select the folder and click OK.
5. Click Next and wait for the drivers to be installed successfully. Click on “Close” when done to finish the installation.
6. Repeat the steps to install the rest of the drivers. Congratulations, you have successfully installed drivers for your TM1 laptop.
If you have difficulty manually downloading and installing the drivers, leave it in the comment box. I will be glad to assist you.