If you are reading this post then I can bet with my last 1gh cedi that you want to remove the KA Technologies logo from your TM1 laptop. Well, you’ve hit hard on the right spot.
As usual, I will show you how to customise your TM1 laptop today. You will learn to remove the KA Technologies logo from the TM1 laptop.
Removing the KA Technologies logo from the TM laptop is very simple and takes less than 2 minutes to do.
👉 Read Also: Follow this link to download and install TM1 laptop drivers: Link. The driver can fix the following device issues:
Audio / Sound
Display / graphics / VGA
Web camera (WebCam)
And many more!
What is the TM1 Laptop?
The TM1 is an abbreviated form of the Teachers Mate One laptop. This is a customized laptop supplied to teachers in the public basic and pre-tertiary schools. This was an agreement made between the government of Ghana through the Ghana Education Service (GES) and public school teachers through the various Teacher Unions (GNAT, NAGRAT, CCT-GH, Innovative Teachers etc.).
The primary purpose for distributing these to teachers was to improve the quality of teaching and learning. The laptops were manufactured or perhaps branded by KA Technologies, a private limited liability company in Ghana. Since it is a branded laptop, there is a KA Technologies logo on the boot screen.
Watch the video below to remove the KA Technologies logo from the TM1 laptop.
If you are an advanced PC user, to remove the KA Technology logo, just enter the bios, navigate to the boot menu and disable the Quite Boot option.
Steps to remove the KA Technologies logo from the TM1 laptop
If the video tutorial above is not enough, kindly follow these steps to remove the KA Technology logo from the TM1 laptop:
- First, turn OFF the TM1 laptop.
- Switch it back ON and immediately press the Esc key on the keyboard continuously.
- The system will open the BIOS setup environment. While you are in the BIOS setup window, use the right arrow key on the keyboard to navigate to the BOOT menu.
- In the boot menu, use the down arrow key to highlight the “Quite Boot”.
- Select “Disabled” from the list of options that show up.
- Now press the Enter / Return key on the keyboard.
- Again use the right arrow key on the keyboard to navigate to the Save & Exit menu.
- Use the down arrow key to highlight the Save Changes and Reset.
- Now press Enter / Return key on the keyboard to save the settings.
The system will now restart and the KA Technologies logo will be removed. Congratulations! you have successfully removed the KA Technologies logo from the TM1 laptop.
If you have any questions or suggestions, kindly leave them in the comment box below. I will be glad to assist you.