NTC Learning Materials | How to register for the Licensure exam.
Follow the step by step tutorial below to register for the NTC Licensure Exam successfully.
The National Teaching Council is mandated by the Education Act 2008 (Act 778), section 9. The purpose of the licensure examination is to enable qualified teachers to acquire a professional license. The exam was also introduced to attract excellent young graduates from the Universities and Colleges of Education. Read more.
You can also click on the individual links below to download free sample materials and questions for the exam.
How to Register the NTC Licensure Exam
Prospective candidates who are to register for the NTC Licensure Examination should follow the below guidelines:
- Fresh candidates are required to pay Gh¢ 220.00 to register for the examination and those re-sitting are expected to pay Gh¢ 100 for a paper and Gh¢ 220 for all the three (3) papers.
- All candidates must pay to any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) Ltd Branch Nationwide.
- Take the printout of the PIN and Serial Number from GCB Bank Ltd.
- Log-on to www.exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Click on Examination Registration if you are registering for the first time or click on Resit Registration if you have a resit.
- Enter your e-voucher Serial Number and PIN in the text box provided.
- Fill in all the fields and Remember to upload your Passport-size Photograph.
- Review the information provided and summit.
- Print summary of the inputs made.
Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL Numbers safe after registration for the licensure examination. The Pin and Serial Numbers will be use for checking results.
Date of Examination is 24th – 26th of September.